Categories and Session Chairs:
1. γδ TCRs (Adrian Hayday & Erin Adams)
2. γδ T Cell Functional Regulations (Wenwei Tu & Willi Born)
3. γδ T Cell in Tissues (Wendy Havran & Immo Prinz)
4. γδ T Cell Development (David Vermijlen & Juan Carlos Zuniga-Pflucker)
5. γδ T Cell Function in Infection and Inflammation (Julie Dechanet-Merville & Matthias Eberl)
6. γδ T cell Function in Cancer (Bruno Silva-Santos & Massimo Massaia)
7. γδ T cells in Immunotherapy (Dieter Kabelitz, Zhinan Yin & Francesco Dieli)
8. γδ T cells in Diseases (Jun Yan, Zheng Chen & Ilan Bank)
Registrants are invited to submit an abstract for consideration as Oral Presentation or Poster Presentation, which will be selected by the Academic Committee.
Abstracts must be submitted by the deadline date and should be in English. Abstracts should be submitted through the abstract submission link online, not by Email. Authors will be notified in advance via email, as to whether their abstract has been accepted for oral or poster presentation. Abstracts accepted by the Academic Committee will be included in the conference program book.
The Abstract Submission deadline is March 1, 2020 (Bejing time).